Here's an image:
This was from Etsy!
To make this you will need:
- Chains (I used the chain from an old necklace)
- Jump Ring
- Wire Cutters
- Round Nose Pliers
- Lobster Clasp
2. Next open up your jump ring with your round nose pliers, attach either side of your chain to either side of your jump ring then close the jump ring.
3. So we have the ring. We now need the 'bracelet'. All you have to do is wrap your chain around your wrist, cut it off. Add a jump ring to either sides of the chain and on one side attach your lobster clasp.
4. We're almost done, we just have to add the beads. With another piece of chain that is long enough to strech from the bracelet to the ring, add on the beads.
5. Just add on jump rings to either side of the beaded chain and attach the jump ring in the middle of your bracelet and your ring.
OK, so now we are finally done! I hope you all enjoyed this DIY, I had a lot of fun doing this!
Dreaming Up DIY's!